Date: Sunday 19th August
Venue: South West Manchester Cricekt Club, Ellesmere Road, Chorlton
Join us for our Family Fun afternoon on 19th August and help us to raise funds to support local people living with dementia and carers. It’ll be a great day with lots of fun activities for all the family! We’ll be treated to some entertainment with The Cheeky Charlies, as well as Steel pans, ukuleles, singing and dancing. Lots of tasty treats will be available from our Cake Stall, Chocolate Tombola, Afternoon Tea and BBQ. Try your luck with Hook A Duck and our Raffle- lots of prizes to be won!
We’d love to see you there. If you’d like to support our fundraiser, we’d welcome any of the following donations:
- Cakes for the cake stall
- Bottled goods for the bottle tombola (wine, beer, shampoo, mini bottle of pop- be creative with your ‘dud’ prizes!)
- Chocolates for our chocolate tombola
- CDs, DVDs and books for the entertainment sale stall
- Plants for the plant stall
- Quality items for the raffle
Please bring your donations to the Kath Locke Centre, 123 Moss Lane Eat before Saturday 18th August or contact us on 0161 226 7186. Thank you!